.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Critique of pure Reasoner

Essays and commentary related to topics in Tom Reasoner's "Truth and Beauty" blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

Impending Deployment

My girlfriend visited for a long weekend and now I'm returning to work in Colorado Springs for a few days before we deploy this weekend. Everything with which I'm not deploying is getting packed or thrown away tomorrow. Though my posting schedule has never been consistent, it's plain it will get yet more spotty.

It'll be good to finally start doing my actual job, though. As I was explaining to the owner of a left-wing bookstore in Boulder this weekend, I believe in what we're doing in Iraq even if it has been and is still being mismanaged in some ways. Now I can try to see that it's as well managed as possible in my little corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home