.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Critique of pure Reasoner

Essays and commentary related to topics in Tom Reasoner's "Truth and Beauty" blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Assassin's Gate

I got the George Packer book today, thinking that Pinker's "Words and Rules" would almost certainly end before I have a chance to unpack my other books. Reading it is pure pain; pretty much every other page made me tear up. I can't help caring about Iraq, and the way it has been fouled up just makes me ache for the Iraqis, us, and the world.

4 Comments:

Blogger evph2bbww93szcl said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

9:19 AM  
Blogger g3ey94kkf said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

8:39 AM  
Blogger bo9s26uwl said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2:01 PM  
Blogger questionsaboutfaith said...

Great blog. Keep writing!!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home